Our New Normal
After our COVID-19 shutdown, we have been open for business since May 11th. We have implemented various precautions that have been mandated by the state and at this time, we are continuing those protocols until we have further communication from the entities that govern the optometric industry.
- All visits will be appointment only. Please call 209-599-3115 anytime you wish to visit our office for an exam, delivery, adjustment or repair. Walk-ins are discouraged.
- The front door will be locked. When you arrive for your appointment, knock on the door and someone will open it for you.
- We will be taking and recording every patient’s temperature as they enter the building.
- It is required that all patients as well as staff wear a mask when inside the building. Please bring your own mask, if possible. We will provide masks for anyone who doesn’t have one.
- The waiting room now has limited seating because of the social distancing mandate. All ‘high-touch’ objects such as toys, magazines, and books have been removed. Please do not bring others along on your visit unless they also have an appointment.
- There will be hand sanitizer at numerous locations and patients are encouraged to use it.